Thursday 27 January 2022

Train To Busan Film Review

 



Horror fans you've all seen me review plenty of horror films from North America and while that won't be stopping anytime sometimes it's nice to look at how horror is done in other countries in this great big world of ours. So I thought that i'd take a look at what is quite possibly Asian horror movie ever made and join me as I review what is quite possibly a really freaking loved zombie horror movie with the film in question being called simply just "Train To Busan" enjoy.

The plot of this film a group of passengers are stuck on a train when a zombie outbreak occurs and have to somehow survive the oncoming zombies before the train reaches it's final destination. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot of this film in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot of this film was in all honesty really freaking good and it's main setting actually helps make the film ten times more creepier and thus scarier then what it actually is in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 



Starring in this film is Gong Yoo as Seok-woo , Kim Su-an as Su-an and Ma Dong-seok as Yoon Sang-hwa. Also starring in this film is Jung Yu-mi as Seong-kyeong , Choi Woo-shik as Min Yong-guk , Ahn So-hee as Kim Jin-hee , Kim Eui-sung as Yon-suk , Choi Gwi-hwa as The Homeless Man , Jang Hyuk-jin as Ki-chul , Park Myung-sin as Jong-gil , Ye Soo-jung as In-gil and Jeong Seok-yong as The Captain Of The KTX.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual plot that's actually featured / presented to us in this very film well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in this very very film was really freaking. Which was something that I wasn't in all honesty expecting to be the case at all since i've never even seen a South Korean horror film and so I have no idea what to expect from this film acting wise and I was shocked to see that this film had some really freaking good acting within it in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then what alot of people don't know is that this film actually spawned an anime prequel film with that film in question being called simply just Seoul Station. From what I can gather that film features none of the characters from this film and instead focuses on events that are leading up to the events of this film which is in all honesty a really freaking good way to do an actual prequel film in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now then this film does what very few other zombie films dare to actually do and that's to actually make you care about this films main cast of characters. No joke here this film had me caring so much about it's main cast of characters that I was close to actual tears by the end of the film and that is something that literally no other zombie film has ever done and it's such a shame because of the fact a freaking zombie movie is where you should be caring the most about your freaking cast of main freaking characters in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then believe it or not there were somethings that I really didn't like about this film like the fact that this film rally doesn't give us a clear set of zombie rules. Like we we have no idea if these zombie operate by either sight or sound because of the fact that both of those rules just come and go as and when the film wants it to which makes it harder for me personally to be scared for these characters because I have no idea on how zombies are going to react in certain situations which for me at least is a very freaking ad thing indeed in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


So now then the other things that I really didn't like was the character of Su-an just because she came across as being annoying to me personally. Plus she wasn't really acting like how a kid would act at the start of the film like for example regardless of how you feel about the parent a kid will always be happy that they now own two freaking games consoles even if it is the exact same console but I will also admit that the writing for this character could have made this character alot more freaking annoying that what she actually ended up freaking being in my freaking personal opinions anyways / at least.

Now then this film has / had an exact grand total running time of exactly one hour and fifty eight minuets and eight seconds. Which is in all honesty a tad bit on the much more longer side for a story like the one that we have in this film since there's no reason whatsoever as to why this film absolutely needed to be nearly freaking two freaking hours long since you very easily could have told this films exact storyline in about one hour and forty to possibly even one hour and forty five minuets long in my freaking personal opinions anyways / at least.


So now then this film is of course a horror film of course and that means that I have to actually talk about the actual scares and or kills that are featured / presented to us in this very film and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual scares and or kills that are actually featured / presented to us in this very film were really freaking good. Yes the kills in this film were basic getting bitten by an actual zombie kill but what made this film scary was it's setting because setting the film on a train means that even going to the next car is a life threatening  mission and that makes this film all the more scarier in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Overall this film was such a good zombie film was it the best zombie film ever made nope not by a freaking long shot but it's easily the second best zombie film ever made behind the original Dawn Of The Dead in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this film in this very review and as such that means that this very film erns itself a grand old score of exactly an 8.5 out of 10 from me.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very review the official Train To Busan fandom wiki page and lastly also from Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get the images that are actually from this film and that that I personally / actually used in this very review being Google Images this is simply because Google Images actually has alot of images from this film and plus alot of / nearly all of the images that are from this film and that are currently up on Google Images are all fairly high in quality and as well as being fairly freaking high in freaking definition and as always we end this review as we always do which is with one and true goddess Elvira wishing us all some very freaking unpleasant dreams indeed.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Film Review

There are alot of horror films that sadly don't get alot of attention from either the mainstream audience or die hard horror fans alike....