Friday 28 January 2022

My First Impressions Of the All Of Us Are Dead Live Action TV Series

 



Horror fans I very rarely if every get excited for a horror TV show mostly because I know that the show in question will never be able to deliver on the good scares on an episode by episode basis. However there is one show that has just started out that actually has some freaking promise and so join me as I give you my first impressions on the show that in all honesty looks like a high school version of Train To Busan with the TV show in question being freaking called freaking simply just " All Of Us Are Dead" enjoy.

The plot of this show is a zombie outbreak occurs in a Korean high school and so all if it's students and most of it's staff have to try and fight to stay alive or risk becoming an actual freaking zombie themselves. Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the plot line that's being featured / presented to us in this show thus far in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual plot line that's being featured / presented to us in this show thus far is so far at least really freaking good but of course that could change over the coming episodes but so far at least this show is of to a really freaking good start in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Starring in the first two episodes of the show that I watched are Victoria Grace as On-jo and Darren Keilan as Lee Su-Hyeok. Also starring in these first two episodes of this very freaking show are Harrison Xu as Chung-san , Lisa Yamada as Hyo-Ryeong and Rich Ting as Chief Of Staff Seon-Moo. Yes this post is being based of the English dubbed version of the show which isn't ideal to say the least but it was the only version of the show that I could find and yes so far at least this dubbing is pretty freaking good in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

Now then in terms of what I personally thought / felt about the actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in these first two episodes well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that actual acting that's actually featured / presented to us in these first two episodes was in all honesty really freaking. I of course cannot speak for the Korean but the dubbed acting does so far at least seem to be really freaking good in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


So now these first two episodes of this show gave me some very freaking serious Highschool Of The Dead vibes. Which isn't a bad thing since I loved that show but the same time when your to bust reminding people of another zombie school themed show then your clearly not doing something right which is a shame because a zombie outbreak occurring in a high school is a genuinely good freaking idea in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Now then I will very fully admit that the only reason as to why I watched Train To Busan yesterday was incase of the fact that this show gave me some serious Train To Busan vibes. Which in all honesty was a good thing because of the fact that this film did infact give me some serious Train To Busan vibes mostly in how the zombie in these first two episodes were being portrayed since they were being portrayed in the exact same way as they were being portrayed in the film Train To Busan which was a pretty freaking bad thing in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then I really did like the high school setting of the first two episodes simply because it means that we get to see alot more zombies. Which in all honesty actually makes these first two episodes seems a lot more creepier and a lot more epic and scarier then what they actually are because now there are at least a couple of thousand zombies all around the school and and any of them could attack our main cast of heroes or even characters at any freaking second which is just a freaking cool idea in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Now then one of the things that I really did hate about this first episode is the fact that it takes nearly the entire first episodes running time to get to some actual zombie action. With the res of episode ones running time being used to show the characters in school and what there private lives are like which in all honesty really does make that first feel alot more like a high school drama series that you would see airing on the The CW and not an actual zombie show / or even zombie series in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.

So now then episode one had a grand total running time of exactly one hour and six minuets and twenty seconds where as episode twos running time was exactly one hour and ten minuets and one second which means that both of the episodes combined had a grand total running time of exactly two hours and sixteen minuets and three seconds. Which having a zombie run well over an hour long per episode isn't that much of a good thing because each episode feel like it's a being a chore to sit through and that's the one things that you don't really want to be the freaking case in my freaking opinions anyways / at least.


Now then since this show is a zombie show that means that I have to actually talk about the actual zombie killings that are actually featured / presented to us in these first two episodes and well then in all honesty I in all honesty personally thought / felt that the actual zombie killings that were actually featured / presented to us in these episodes weren't all that bad. Since even tho yes they were just the stereotypical zombie bite kind of kills the kills in these first episodes actually added to the overall drama of this shows first two episodes in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. 


Overall this show does so far at the very least seem to be off to a guard start and the IMDB ratings for both of these first two episodes does seem to reflect that this is a good show to watch in my freaking opinions anyways / at least. Now i've talked about all of the good and as well as all of the bad things that are in this very episode in this very post and since this post is just me giving my first impressions of this very show I will not be giving a rating for this show as this isn't a review of the show itself but rather my first impressions of the show itself.

Now then as for where I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very post well then boys and girls and as well as ladies and gentlemen I personally got all of the images that I personally used in this very post from the official Train To Busan fandom wiki page , Wikipedia and Google Images. With my personally preferred website to use to get images from this film being Google Images simply because Google Images actually has images from this film up on Google Images and pus pretty much much all of the images that I personally found on Google Images were all fairly high quality and as well as being as fairly high definition and so then horror fans we ends this review as we always do with our ne and true goddess Elvira wishing us all some very unpleasant dreams. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Film Review

There are alot of horror films that sadly don't get alot of attention from either the mainstream audience or die hard horror fans alike....